1. Play for the “fun of it”, not just to please your parents or coach.
2. Play by the laws of the game.
3. Never argue with the referee or other officials.
4. Control your temper and use your energies for playing better football.
5. Play well for yourself and your team – the team’s performance will benefit and so will your own.
6. Be a good sport. Recognise all good play, whether by your team or by your opponent’s.
7. Treat all players as you yourself would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of any other player,
8. Remember that the aims of the game are to have fun, improve your skills, and feel good.
9. Co-operate with your manager/coach, team mates and opponents, for without them you would not have a game.
10. Learn the laws of the game and you will be a much better player.
11. Promote the code of conduct amongst your team mates.