TRAINING & RISK ASSESSMENT
Following the COVID Pandemic WTFC has resumed training and matches.
However, no player or coach will be judged or disadvantaged should they choose to opt out of training at this time and everyones choice is respected.
The full risk assessment that was outlined last year can be accessed below and includes a detailed description of how training will be provided in a safe way following Government and FA guidelines. It also sets out your responsibilities and guidance that must be followed to ensure the safety of everyone.
Please also find below some key points about COVID safe training ..
Training and COVID Rules
1. Most training for the Winter 2021/22 season now takes place at Beauchamps School on the 3G pitches. Under 7's teams and Reception groups currently train at Bartlett Park.
2. Please arrive and leave promptly to avoid too much overlap with other teams coming and going.
Beauchamps Training Timetable
5.30pm | U12 Green
6.30pm | U12 Clarets | U10 Tigers | U10 Leopards
7.30pm | U12 Yellow | U16 Tigers
8.30pm | Men's 1st & VETS
5.30PM | U12 Panthers | U9 Pumas | U9 Panthers
6.30pm | U10 Lions | U11 Panthers
7.30pm | U12 Lions | U16 Yellow
5.30pm | U9 Lions | U9 Tigers
6.30pm | U9 Leopards | U11 Tigers
7.30pm | U11 Lions | U14 Lions
8.30pm | Mens Resvs
8.30am | U9 Lions | U9 Tigers | U9 Pumas | U9 Panthers | U11 Lions | U8 Lions | U8 Tigers
9.30am | U8 Leopards | U8 Pumas | U11 Leopards
10.30am | U12 Yellow | U12 Green
11.30am | U12 Clarets | U13 Tigers | U16 Tigers
All U7 teams and reception groups will be at Bartlett Park Saturday mornings.
U7 Teams 9-10am
Reception groups - please confirm with Jack of all Sports
Health, Safety & Hygiene
1. Everyone is responsible for their own hygiene whilst on site and we would encourage you to bring your own sanitiser and use how you see fit. Please ensure you wash your hands before and after attending training.
2. Anyone with any symptoms of covid or if you have been told to isolate you must NOT attend training or matches and you will be asked to leave if you show obvious symptoms of COVID in anyway.
3. Anyone with a COVID issue must report this to elected COVID Officer Clive Lodge immediately
firstname.lastname@example.org 07775 871977.
4. Parents/spectators responsible for the child are to be the main first aider. Coaches will only intervene where necessary and will wear full PPE.
5. The same equipment is used only for each team and will be sanitised/washed by coaches in between sessions.