TRAINING & RISK ASSESSMENT
Following an extensive risk assessment Wickford Town Football Club was pleased to commence training on Saturday 4th July.
However, no player or coach will be judged or disadvantaged should they choose to opt out of training at this time and everyones choice is respected.
The full risk assessment can be accessed below and includes a detailed description of how training will be provided in a safe way following Government and FA guidelines. It also sets out your responsibilities and guidance that must be followed to ensure the safety of everyone.
A copy of the risk assessment MUST be signed by an adult before returning to training. This risk assessment was updated with new procedures following updated FA guidelines to commence from 25th July. Please ensure you have read the updated risk assessment before continuing with training.
Please also find below some key points about training from September 2020...
Training Place and Social Distance Rules
1. All training will take place at Beauchamps School 3G pitches from September.
2. Please confirm training times with your individual team managers.
3. Every team has been given a 1 hour training slot. Please arrive and leave promptly to avoid too much overlap with other teams coming and going.
4. Parents, guardians or spectators MUST NOT enter the caged area of the 3G pitch. This includes walkways/recess inside the cage. Access will only be permitted if there are injury or welfare issues.
5. Parents, guardians and spectators MUST observe social distancing on school grounds at all times.
6. Please reduce the number of family members and siblings watching where possible.
Health, Safety & Hygiene
1. Everyone is responsible for their own hygiene whilst on site and we would encourage you to bring your own sanitiser and use how you see fit. Please ensure you wash your hands before and after attending training.
2. Anyone with any symptoms of illness covid related or not or if you have been told to isolate you must NOT attend training or matches and you will be asked to leave if you show obvious symptoms of illness in anyway.
3. Anyone with a COVID issue must report this to elected COVID Officer Clive Lodge immediately
4. First aid can only take place by those who are FA First Aid trained and they will wear a mask and gloves.
5. The same equipment is used only for each team and will be sanitised/washed by coaches in between sessions.